MSP-616 Screw Presenter
Item #: 144778
Screw Max. Head Diameter "D":
Screw Dia Adjust Capacity "d":
M1.2 - M5.0
Screw Max Head Height "t":
Screw Max Length "L":
The MSP-616 is a small, tabletop screw presenter used to organize and automate work areas and production cells. The screw presenter makes assemblers and the manufacturing process more efficient by mechanically presenting a screw to a fixed pick-up point. Conventional manufacturing methods cause assemblers to inefficiently fumble with screws that are stored in bins or shaker trays. The enhancement of productivity is estimated to improve assembly time by nearly fifty percent. The inexpensive screw dispenser is an alternative production aid instead of the cumbersome and very expensive screwfeeder systems.
- For cell or line-based assembly, an operator uses a magnetized bit or to pick up a screw from the presenter screw guide. Conventional assembly methods cause assemblers to inefficiently fumble with screws that are stored in bins or shaker trays.
- Screws are poured into the hopper of the screw presenter and automatically lined up for dispensing.
- This simple mechanism allows trouble-free operation, eliminating jammed or stuck screws.
- An inexpensive screw presenter is an alternative tool instead of the cumbersome and very expensive screwfeeder systems.
- Fully adjustable models, as the screw presenters, can be adjusted to match different screw sizes. No need to change or purchase additional rails.
- Smoothly supplies screws. Adjustable vibration and speed settings.
- The compact system can fit into and work environment for easy accessibility and provides virtually maintenance-free operation.