MTBN65 Preset Break-Over Wrench
Item #: 020631
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $20.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
89 - 575 lbf.in
10 - 65 N.m
102 - 663 kgf.cm
The MTBN is a preset production torque wrench with flexibility to adapt to different fastening applications as it is compatible with different head options. The unique break-over mechanism, provides an operator ample time to react once the target torque is reached and to stop applying any additional force to the fastener. Break-over torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 4% of indicated setting).
- A preset production torque wrench with flexibility to adapt to different applications with ability to change different head options. Breaks over upon reaching preset torque and reset automatically.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- All models are are fitted with double positive torque adjustment locking system to prevent tampering.
- Compact and well balanced. Ideal for use in restricted areas.
- Interchangeable Heads for all models are available.
- MTBN2 & MTBN10 are ESD compliant.
MTBN 25, 65, 135 models operate in single direction (clockwise).