MTM-15 Manual Torque Multiplier
Item #: 215026
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $90.00
Time Interval is required
170 - 1105 lbf.ft
231 - 1500 N.m
23.6 - 153 kgf.m
The manual torque multiplier is a low cost solution that's ideal for wheel nuts and remote locations where air and electricity aren’t easily accessible. The gearing design allows for a high torque output with minimal input. Commonly used in petrochemical, power generation, transportation, shipping and maintenance industries.
Accuracy better than ± 5%
- Precision tightening for heavy duty fastening connections.
- Commonly used in construction, heavy equipment and power generation industries.
- Portable, compact and lightweight.
- Constructed with quality steel and matted finish.
- Torque Multiplication Ratio - low energy input with high torque output.
- For operation in combination with a torque wrench.
- Ideal for remote locations where no source of power is available.
- Includes plastic case.
Note! MTM can be used with straight reaction bar or right angle reaction bar.