TB Break Over Wrench - 3-12i
Item #: 0600B
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $25.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
TB Break Over Wrench 3-12i
3 - 12 lbf.in
33.9 - 135.6 cN.m
3.5 - 13.8 kgf.cm
The TB is a small torque wrench with a fixed head. The versatile preset wrench is available with different head configuration options, like open end, box end, flare end, hex key end or ratchet head. TB models are designed to have one permanent head style attached to it. When the TB torque wrench achieves torque, the head breaks-over signaling to the operator to stop applying torque to the fastener or bolt. Break-over torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Torque ranges from 3 - 12 lbf.in
- The break-over mechanism minimizes shock to assemblies.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- "Breaks-over" when preset torque is reached eliminating overtorquing.
- Six different colored aluminum handles allow for color-coding of specific torque values in production areas.
- Small and lightweight. Ideal for use in restricted spaces.
- Handle: 5” Length x 9/16” Diameter.
The TB wrench comes with a head permanently attached to it. It is not removable. The TBIH break-over wrench allows you to remove the wrench head and add another option.