XP60 Air Screwdriver
Item #: 360004
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
You will also need
26 - 95.5 lbf.in
2.9 - 10.8 N.m
29.6 - 110.2 kgf.cm
Min Air Hose Bore:
Fastening Capacity Machine Screw Dia:
M5.0 - M7.6
Fastening Capacity Tapping Screw Dia:
M4.0 - M6.3
Crafted for high production environments, the Flex Power In-Line air screwdriver provides durability, power and speed for assembly and manufacturing applications at an affordable price. Designed for safe operation and increase comfort for operators, the Flex Power tools provide lower noise decibels than comparative air tools as well as minimal vibration and low torque reaction on the operator. Featuring a patented clutch design the Flex Power tools delivers reliable accuracy with repeatable torque control. The clutch mechanism shuts off the air supply when the preset torque setting is achieved, preventing over-torque conditions from occurring.
- Various models that range from 2.6 - 95.5 lbf.in
- High performance oil free motor delivers environmentally friendly, durable, power and speed. One third more power than competitive models.
- Safe operation with reduced noise, vibration and low torque reaction.
- High accuracy patented clutch with precision automatic shut-off.
- Soft texture ergonomic grip for operator comfort.
- One touch torque adjustment, eliminates difficult set up of drivers.
- Torque nut cover prevents operator tampering.
- Four different colored tool bands allow color coding of specific torque values (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow are included)
- Built with new aluminum alloy to provide durability and reduced maintenance - no cracking, fading or chipping found in composite body tools.
- Wide ranges and RPM selections all for easy tool specification based upon application requirements.
Note! The recommended air pressure: 80~90psi with 5mm (3/16") air hose. 70psi with 6.35mm (1/4") air hose