BL-2000 ESD Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144390
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
4mm Hios Dr.
0.17 - 1.7 lbf.in
2 - 20 cN.m
0.2 - 2 kgf.cm
The HIOS BL-2000 ESD is a brushless electric screwdriver designed for high volume manufacturing. The power tool features a robust brushless motor design that provides durability and longer-lasting service life than their counterparts, brush type electric screwdrivers. There is minimal heat build-up while operating the tool continuously. It maintains a clean environment without emitting carbon particles and significantly reduce maintenance costs. High-speed rotation shortens the tightening time and improves work efficiency. The brushless electric screwdriver automatically shuts off once the preset torque is achieved and enhances product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. The ESD safe tool prevents the occurrence of electrostatic discharge.
- High Power brushless motor design that provides durability and longer-lasting service life than a brush type electric screwdriver.
- Accurate torque control provides precise and controlled fastening with an automatic shut-off clutch.
- ESD safe tool prevents electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Minimal heat build-up while operating the tool continuously.
- Precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- High-speed rotation shortens the tightening time and improves work efficiency.
- Maintains a clean environment without emitting carbon particles and significantly reduce maintenance costs
- Compact size with an ergonomic grip.
- Torque adjustment scale.
- Requires a transformer (power supply) like T-70BL or T-45BL.
- Lever start tool.
- Compatible with HIOS 4mm power bits.