BLRTSX184F Brushless Rotary Torque Sensor
Item #: 170239
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $0.00
Time Interval is required
You will also need
19 - 184 lbf.ft
25 - 250 N.m
2.6 - 25.4 kgf.m
Cal Cert Options Data Set:
Supplied with a Free ISO 17025 Certification of Calibration
The Mountz brushless rotary torque sensors are an ideal torque-auditing tool for testing the actual torque being applied on the assembly application. Particularly valuable for measuring torque on pulse tools with strong vibrations. By connecting a rotary torque sensor between an electric or pneumatic tool and assembly application, you can monitor the torque being applied from the tool to a fastener or bolt.
Accuracy ± .2% of full scale
- The brushless rotary torque sensor is a compact design & bi-directional.
- The common brush bounce that plagues the accuracy testing of pulse tools is cured when using a BLRTSX.
- Non-Contact signal transfer and maintenance free.
- For use with most power tools, high RPM tools, or rotational measurement applications.
- Features ARCII technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the BLRTSX connected to the PTT or LTT.