FLEX-40PX Pulse Tool
Item #: 360112
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
7.4 - 13.2 lbf.ft
10 - 18 N.m
1 - 1.8 kgf.m
Free Speed RPM:
Avg. Air Consumption - American:
8.8 ft³/min CFM
Avg. Air Consumption - Metric:
0.25 m³/min CMM
Pulse Tool Shut-Off Type:
The non shut-off pulse tool is an ideal option when the operator needs to control the fastening process. Commonly used for vertical operations. This durable pneumatic pulse tool increases productivity and enhances product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. It is important to understand your joint application before selecting a pulse tool.
- Ergonomically safer than harmful hammering and vibration of impact wrenches.
- Designed to enhance cycle time with high-speed rundown.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Safe ergonomic tool - low noise decibels, minimal vibration & reaction free operation.
- Comfortable rubberized non-slip grips for easy handling and excellent thermal ergonomics.
- O-ring design and specially designed pulse fluid FlexPower extends life between regular oil changes and provides more torque stability.
- Specially designed pulse fluid extends life between oil changes and provides better torque stability. Double sealing increases performance and reduces maintenance.
Recommended air pressure is 85 PSI. Use a high quality air filter regulator and lubricator to ensure stable air pressure for optimal performance and for removal of moisture and other potential debris that can reduce the longevity and performance of pneumatic tools.