HF50N-A ESD Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145925
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
17.4 - 43.4 lbf.in
196.2 - 490.5 cN.m
20 - 50 kgf.cm
Minimum Adjustable RPM Range:
Maximum Adjustable RPM Range:
Requires Program Lock Key:
The HF-Series brushless electric torque screwdriver provides precision torque control. The electric screwdriver ensures quality and reduces overall assembly failures. These durable power tools feature a Swiss Maxon brushless motor design, which reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. The brushless screwdriver life cycle is extended and maintains a clean working environment with almost no expendable parts and a simple design. The screwdriver requires less maintenance and part replacement and provides consistently reliable performance. A quality brushless electric screwdriver makes a safer world through accuracy and precision.
- High-performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. comfort.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when the tool is operated continuously.
- Adjustable RPM setting on the tool. A selectable Soft Start mode from 0.2-0.6 seconds.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect drivers from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires an HTC35 transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electro-static discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.