MDH3236-Q Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 310033
3/8" Sq. Dr.
34.7 - 243 lbf.in
3.9 - 27.4 N.m
40 - 280 kgf.cm
Minimum Adjustable RPM Range:
Maximum Adjustable RPM Range:
The MDH3236-A right angle electric screwdriver offers access for hard-to-reach fasteners in tight spaces. The drive on a right-angle tool is mounted at a 90-degree angle to the tool body. The MD-Series electric screwdrivers feature a high-performance Swiss DC servo motor design that provides consistently repeatable process control and eliminates potential variations. These electric torque screwdrivers are engineered for automation assembly applications that provide manufacturers with a rapid, reliable, and precise method of fastening screws. The high-performance torque fastening system allows manufacturers to optimize the assembly area, reduce labor costs, and increase productivity. Multiple fastening strategies can be implemented for sensitive and/or difficult assembly joints. The system increases productivity as one tool can be programmed to do the job of multiple conventional tools; saving time, maintenance cost, space, and training. The tool operates only with the MDC-32 controllers
- Electric screwdriver is engineered for automation applications that provide manufactures with a rapid, reliable and precise method of fastening screws.
- Reduces the production cycle.
- Production flexibility and rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- Swiss DC servo motor provides precise, accurate and repeatable torque control.
- Low maintenance with an extended life cycle.
- Requires MDC-32 Controller.
- Low inertial force provides smooth reaction-less operation with little G force to assembled parts.
- The drive on a right-angle tool is mounted at a 90-degree angle to the tool body.
- It offers access for hard-to-reach fasteners in tight spaces.
- Increase productivity with one tool instead of 2 - 15 tools.
- Easy integration into production line. Rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- Optimum asset utilization. Tooling expense delivers favorable return of investment.
- Traceability and error-proofing. Real time monitoring.
- MDC Controller has digital I/O signals for communication with external devices such as PLC.
- MDC Controller memory: Up to 30 process sequences with 20 program steps. Collect and save all fastening data on SD memory card.
- MDC Controller provides fastening torque data analysis (Standard Deviation, Mean, Average, CP, CPK ).
- MDC Controller is fully programmable via the touch screen.
- Certified and documented fastening results. Supplied with free certification.
- Operate a leaner production environment with flexible, configurable tool set up.
- Make fastening compliance and documentation easy.