MT80-A Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
Item #: 020383
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $35.00
Time Interval is required
30 - 80 lbf.in
Graduation Scale (American):
The torque tool is an externally adjustable screwdriver that offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value. The adjustable torque screwdriver features an external adjustment torque scale, which allows an operator to quickly and accurately adjust the torque setting on the tool as needed for different applications. Built with a cam-over design, the accurate screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened. As a quality control tool, the screwdriver allows any user to deliver the correct torque with confidence regardless of task and operator skill level.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Various models that range from 20 ozf.in to 80 lbf.in.
- Externally adjustable tool offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value.
- The positive locking system prevents incidental torque adjustment.
- The screwdriver slips free once the set torque has been reached making over-tightening impossible.
- Adjustment ring disengages to prevent incidental torque adjustment.
- Precision radial ball clutch and cam allows for automatic resetting.
- Micrometer adjustment allows for accurate tool setting.
- Color coded anodized aluminum handles allow for differentiation of models.
Note! MT50, MT-80, MT6 and MT9 models are supplied with removable sliding T-bar. Provides extra leverage. Does not affect torque setting accuracy.