To pass regulatory inspections, analyze production data, and maintain a high level of process assurance, manufacturers need to be able to see what happens to every fastener. Mountz screw counters provide documentation for compliance, data for analysis, and real-time error-proofing for gold-standard quality control. This helps improve your bottom line by shrinking your rate of lost product and eliminating expensive rework, recalls, and regulatory sanctions. For detailed insight into your production line, consider a Mountz screw counter.
- Detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors.
- Detects cross threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle complete.
- Detection of fastening error and buzzer alert. Displays error condition.
- Fastener accept and reject lights (Go/No Go).
- Visual assembly fastener count (count up or down), including total count.
- Measure and program fastening time.
- Ability to store multiple fastener settings with the Parameter mode.
- Adjustable parameter settings for the buzzer.
- Password protection and wall mountable.
- The Scout can be powered by a STC30 Plus, STC40, HTC35, ET-30D, FT-30D, YFC-35D or via external power, 24VDC, 1A.
- The Scout is designed to interface with the STC30 Plus, STC40, HTC35, ET-30D, FT-30D, YFC-35D.
- Programing via PC software or through Scout unit.
- Maximum 4 screwdrivers can share one program (4 Ports)
- Outputs for machine & PLC interface for line control.
- Input Features: Cycle Start and Driver Lock - prevents driver activation until PLC input signal
- Output Features: Cycle End, OK, NG and Buzzer Alarm