NFA150-A ESD Brushless Robotic Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145861
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
You will also need
2.6 - 13 lbf.in
29.4 - 147 cN.m
3 - 15 kgf.cm
Minimum Adjustable RPM Range:
Maximum Adjustable RPM Range:
Designed for robotic and automated torque applications, the NFA150-A robotic electric screwdriver features a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the common maintenance costs associated brush type electric screwdrivers. The durable automation electric screwdriver delivers reliability and precision torque control at every turn. The assembly automation tool ensures accuracy with a precision automatic shut-off clutch once the preset torque is achieved in the fastening process. The NFA tool is ESD safe, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management in power tools ensures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Robotic style electric screwdriver for automated and fixtured fastening applications.
- Drivers include a front mounting flange.
- High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires STC40-FA transformer (power supply).
- ESD safe tool prevents the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Ensures precision accuracy in fastening with a precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Forward and reverse direction by switch. Start and stop output signals.
Requires STC40-FA transformer (power supply).