NFS150-A ESD Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item(s) successfully added to your cart.
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Add Calibration Certificate
- Various models that range from 2.6 - 39 lbf.in
- High performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Four style of drivers
- - Standard models: Adjustable RPM setting on the tool. A selectable Soft Start mode from 0.2-0.6 seconds. (Lever Start & Push-to-Start)
- - Soft Stop models: Precision "Soft-Stop" clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, electronics, etc. (Lever Start)
- - Angle Control & Auto Reverse models: Set the start, stop and operating direction of the tool. (Lever Start)
- - Plus models: Features a selectable Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications and a selectable Soft Start mode (from 0.2-0.6 seconds). This option is available for Standard & Soft Stop screwdrivers (Lever Start & Push-to-Start)