XP-Series Pistol Grip Air Screwdrivers
Crafted for high production environments, the Flex Power Pistol Grip air screwdriver provides durability, power and speed for assembly and manufacturing applications at an affordable price. These rugged assembly tools increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. Featuring a patented clutch design the Flex Power tools delivers reliable accuracy with repeatable torque control. The clutch mechanism shuts off the air supply when the preset torque setting is achieved, preventing over-torque conditions from occurring.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 2.6 - 156.2 lbf.in.
- High performance oil free motor delivers environmentally friendly, durable, power and speed. One third more power than competitive models.
- Safe operation with reduced noise, vibration and low torque reaction.
- High accuracy patented clutch with precision automatic shut-off.
- Soft texture ergonomic grip for operator comfort.
- One-touch torque adjustment, eliminates difficult set up of drivers. Torque nut cover prevents operator tampering.
- Built with new aluminum alloy to provide durability and reduced maintenance - no cracking, fading or chipping found in composite body tools.
- Wide ranges and RPM selections all for easy tool specifications based on application requirements.
- Patented Multi-Air inlet selection (A =handle, C= back and B =top) provides versatility for hose connection depending on application. Provides flexible options for production set ups and space restrictions.
- The pistol grip tool is commonly used for vertical operations.