EZ-Glider Linear Torque Arms
Mountz EZ-Glider torque arms are designed to improve safety, production and quality control during assembly. Power tools generally produce unwanted torque reaction that transfers to an operator’s hand. The daily repetitive process of fastening screw after screw with a power tool exposes operators to the risk of repetitive stress injuries. Torque arms prevent both scenarios by absorbing the torque reaction while simplifying the motions available to the tool operator.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Providing ergonomic solutions for your assembly line workers lessens fatigue, prevents injuries, and boosts productivity.
- Maneuvers smoothly as the ergonomic torque arm absorbs the torque reaction emitted from power tools
- Reduces RMI (Repetitive Motion Injury) and CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) while boosting production.
- Prevents cross threading and sideload — keeps tool perpendicular.
- It extends in a horizontal direction and arm length is adjustable.
- Maneuvers smoothly as the torque arm cylinder has four rows of ball bearings for smooth movement.
- A magnet on the backside of the tool clamp holds the driver firmly against the arm.
- Includes an in-line driver clamp.