Validator Torque Wrench Tester
The Validator is designed for testing and calibrating torque wrenches. This tool is not suitable for power tools. Ideal for checking torque tools on production floor daily or weekly to ensure the tools aren't falling out of calibration. Using a quality torque tester makes a safer world through accuracy and precision. Measuring torque is essential for companies to ensure their product’s quality, safety and reliability isn’t compromised. The failure of a three-cent fastener that isn’t properly tightened can lead to catastrophic or latent failures.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Designed for testing and calibrating torque wrenches.
- Perform daily or weekly verification tests to confirm wrenches are operating at proper torque setting.
- Clockwise direction only.
- Selection of three operation modes: Peak, First Peak & Track
- Three units of torque measurements: (lbf.ft, N.m, kgf.m).
- Includes 9V Li-ion rechargeable battery and universal charger (100-240 VAC).
- Easy-to-use menu structure.
- LCD display.
- Small and lightweight.
- Built-in mounting plate provides flexibility for mounting options. Suitable to be placed within the assembly line area.
- Menu prompting calibration process.
- Features Go / No Go LED that illuminates when high or low tolerance setting is achieved or out of tolerance.
Accuracy ± 1% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale