BFA080 ESD Brushless Robotic Electric Screwdriver
Item(s) successfully added to your cart.
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Add Calibration Certificate
You will also need
- Robotic style electric screwdriver for automated and fixtured fastening applications.
- Drivers include a front mounting flange.
- High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires STC40-FA transformer (power supply).
- ESD safe tool prevents the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Ensures precision accuracy in fastening with a precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Forward and reverse direction by switch. Start and stop output signals.