EF250 Electric Torque Multiplier
Item #: 210606
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $90.00
Time Interval is required
1" Sq. Dr.
320 - 1987 lbf.ft
435 - 2695 N.m
44.4 - 274.9 kgf.m
D2 Size (mm):
The easy-to-operate EF electric torque multipliers are designed for precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening applications. From tightening large industrial bolts used in windmill gearbox assemblies to bolting maintenance applications for oil & gas pipelines and rigs, the Mountz torque multipliers achieve precision torque in a quick, cost-efficient manner.
Accuracy better than ± 5%
- Precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections.
- Shuts-off when pre-set torque is achieved. Non-impacting and operates at a smooth, continuous rotation.
- Increases speed and productivity as it 5-10 times faster than slow ratcheting hydraulic wrenches. Less expensive than hydraulic wrenches.
- Ergonomically safer than the harmful hammering of impact wrenches. Eliminates frequently costly repairs of impact wrenches.
- Standard models feature a LED display or Plus models feature a LC display.
- Microprocessor controlled. The speed, frequency and torque are correspond with a built-in controller (no separate box needed).
- Brushless motor design provides low maintenance.
- Over-heat protection.
- Universal AC Input (100-253V / 45-66 Hz).
- The handle can free float or locks in set position.
Note! - All multipliers are supplied with a reaction foot. - All weather models available. - Remote control operation available.