EZ-140T/2000 LPC Posi-Control Telescoping Arm
Item #: 260225
- 103.3 lbf.ft
- 140 N.m
- 14.3 kgf.m
1 1/4 - 2"
Minimum Arm Reach:
Maximum Arm Reach:
Tool Position Option
P1, P2, P3
The position control telescoping torque arms help manufacturers detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors during the assembly process. Position Control telescoping torque arms are designed to reduce the risk of improperly fastened screws, ensuring that every screw is in the correctly tightened in the correct sequence. Using the EZ-Glider Position Control torque arm is like putting the eyes and ears of a quality control manager where they are needed most - right on the assembly area. The EZ-Glider Position Control telescoping torque arm consists of a torque reaction arm with encoders mounted at the base and a control box. The control box is used for programming and it tracks the axis movement by converting angle counts to the precise position of the screwdriver. The location is calculated from encoder values, allowing the operator to easily teach the torque arm a programmed sequence pattern and then use it to control the assembly process
- Secure the assembly process by ensuring that every screw is in the correct location at the right torque
- Programmable sequence operation.
- Error proofing.
- Detects - cross threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle complete.
- Compatible with DC Controlled Tools, torque electric screwdrivers (with transformers or controllers), air tools (ported).
- Password protection and wall mountable.
- Can interface with most intelligent driver systems that store multiple torque programs and has external digital I/O control.
- Eliminates torque reaction of power tools. Can be used with a variety assembly tools.
- Quick and easy to setup. Self teaching and automation program mode.
- Programmable: Positioning Tolerance, Min. and Max. time for Poka Yoke control (automatic or manual) and 99 memory points.
- Crafted with lightweight durable carbon fiber the arm collapses like a telescope.
- Easy-to-use, requires little space and doesn't disrupt production flow.
- The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Mountable and easy to install on a wall, workbench and a standard rail or trolley system.
- Maintenance free.
- Long arm reach capability up to 6 1/2 ft.
- Operates with touch posi-control device.
- Torque Arm is available in 3 options:
APC model - Equipped with one angle coder.
LPC model - Equipped with one cable length coder.
LAPC model - Equipped with one cable length coder & one angle coder.
Note! It is recommended to use a tool balancer with the telescoping torque arms. The telescoping arms should not be used at maximum arm reach on a permanent basis. Tool Positioning Options Besides the standard in-line tool mounting position, the telescoping arm can be used with assembly tools in a variety of positions. For some tool positioning options, a different tool clamp needs to be order separately.