CL-Series Electric Torque Screwdrivers
The CL-Series is electric torque screwdriver that is designed for heavy-duty production and delivers reliability and precision torque. Tool offers proven performance and ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
Requires a Transformer (power supply). Can use a torque adjustment nut (Item # 060012) and set screw (Item # 220100) to preset the driver to a specific torque.
- Models range from 0.17 - 43 in lbf.in
- Available in Lever, Push-to-Start, and ESD
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Low DC voltage for safe operation and long life.
- Precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Compact size with a grip designed for operator comfort.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a Transformer (power supply).
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Accurate torque control provides precise and controlled fastening with automatic shut-off clutch.
- Coiled Power Cord
- Extension Cord 10ft.
- Extension Cord 16ft.
- Drive Adapters
- Ergonomic Torque Arms
- Pistol Grip Attachment
- Push-to-Start Adapter
- Right Angle Adapter
- Screw Counter
- Screw Presenter
- Tool Balancers
- Tool Stand
- Vacuum Adapter for CL-2000
- Vacuum Adapter for CL3000 and CL4000
- Vacuum Adapter for CL6000, CL6500 and CL7000