The STC 30 Plus is a power supply that operates with select Mountz electric screwdrivers. It is single tool controller that is designed to operate at both 110v and 230v. Switchable output voltage gives two-speed option on screwdrivers. The unit is can connect with the Scout screw counting system.
- Selectable output voltage
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction.
- Temperature Detection powers down the unit and resets automatically when unit restores to acceptable levels.
- Switchable 110V & 230V input voltage. Unit will reset itself if motor/current overload is too high
- Start & Stop Signal Output (for PLC).
- Selectable Soft Start time (from 0.2-0.6 seconds).
- Selectable Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications.
- Screwdriver Lock Signal Input (for PLC).
- Unit can be connected to the Scout Screw Counter.
Operates with Electric Screwdriver Models: A-Series, CL-Series, EF-Series, & K-Series