E-DRIV® EF-Series Electric Screwdrivers
These low voltage DC electric torque screwdrivers increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. The electric screwdriver automatically shuts off once the preset torque is achieved. The assembly power tools are recommended for tightening small screws, nuts and bolts. The EF-Series electric screwdrivers are NRTL certified from TUV America, Inc. The certification ensures manufacturing companies that they are purchasing and operating a quality and safe tool for its operators.
- Various models that range from 0.3 - 15.6 lbf.in
- Rugged production tools designed to increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Available in Lever and Push-to-Start models.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter. Requires STC 30 Plus Transformer (power supply). Mini EF-Series models are compatible with both STC 30 Plus and mini ET-30D transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.