E-DRIV® K-Series Electric Screwdrivers
The K-Series are low voltage DC electric screwdrivers. These rugged assembly tools increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. The electric screwdrivers automatically stop when the preset torque has been reached. The K-Series electric screwdrivers are NRTL certified from TUV America, Inc. The certification ensures manufacturing companies that they are purchasing and operating a quality and safe tool for its operators.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
Requires STC 30 Plus Transformer (power supply).
- Various models that range from 2.6 - 39 lbf.in
- Rugged production tools designed to increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Available in Lever and Push-to-Start models.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires STC 30 Plus Transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability