BFS120 ESD Plus Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145837
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
BFS120 ESD Plus
1.7 - 9.1 lbf.in
19.6 - 103 cN.m
2 - 10.5 kgf.cm
The BF-Series soft stop plus models is designed with an unique "soft-stop" shock absorbing clutch that is ideal for fastening shock sensitive components such as disk drives, plastics, and electronics. The ergonomically designed soft stop clutch reduces impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process, which delivers less torque reaction to operator. The electric screwdriver offers a Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications and a selectable Soft Start mode. Designed for precision torque control the brushless motor design ensures durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush type electric screwdrivers. The NF power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Precision "Soft-Stop" clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, electronics, etc.
- Adjustable RPM setting on the tool.
- A selectable Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications.
- A selectable Soft Start mode from 0.2-0.6 seconds.
- One way clutch - direct drive in the counter-clockwise direction for easy removal of tightened fasteners.
- High performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires STC40 transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
Requires STC40 transformer (power supply).