BL-5000X-OPC Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144389
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
1.7 - 10 lbf.in
20 - 120 cN.m
2 - 12 kgf.cm
The HIOS BL-5000X ESD-OPC is a brushless electric screwdriver designed to operate with the BLOP-STC3 screw counter. The power tool features a robust brushless motor design that provides durability and longer-lasting service life than their counterparts, brush-type electric screwdrivers. There is minimal heat build-up while operating the tool continuously. It maintains a clean environment without emitting carbon particles and significantly reduces maintenance costs. High-speed rotation shortens the tightening time and improves work efficiency. The brushless electric screwdriver automatically shuts off once the preset torque is achieved and enhances product quality through precision torque control and user comfort.
- Design to operate with BLOP-STC3 screw counter. The error-proofing device detects and eliminates costly screw-fastening errors. It monitors and identifies missing screws, cross-threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns.
- High Power brushless motor design that provides durability and longer-lasting service life than a brush type electric screwdriver.
- Accurate torque control provides precise and controlled fastening with an automatic shut-off clutch.
- Minimal heat build-up while operating the tool continuously.
- Precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- High-speed rotation shortens the tightening time and improves work efficiency.
- Maintains a clean environment without emitting carbon particles and significantly reduce maintenance costs
- Compact size with an ergonomic grip.
- Torque adjustment scale.
- Requires a transformer (power supply): BLOP-STC3 screw counter.
- Two-way Start System (Switchable between Lever Start and Push-to-Start)
Requires a transformer (power supply): BLOP-STC3 screw counter.