EF080-A ESD Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145704
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
You will also need
0.8 - 6.9 lbf.in
9.8 - 78.4 cN.m
1 - 8 kgf.cm
These low voltage DC electric torque screwdrivers increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. The electric screwdriver automatically shuts off once the preset torque is achieved. The assembly power tools are recommended for tightening small screws, nuts and bolts. The EF-Series electric screwdrivers are NRTL certified from TUV America, Inc. The certification ensures manufacturing companies that they are purchasing and operating a quality and safe tool for its operators.
- Rugged production tools designed to increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires STC 30 Plus Transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
Requires STC 30 Plus Transformer (power supply).