PYF50NP-A ESD Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145901
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
8.7 - 43.4 lbf.in
98.1 - 490.5 cN.m
10 - 50 kgf.cm
Minimum Adjustable RPM Range:
Maximum Adjustable RPM Range:
The YF50NP-A electric screwdriver features an adjustable RPM setting and a selectable Soft Start mode. The pistol grip models are commonly used for vertical operations. The tool also offers a selectable Multi Hit Mode for soft joint applications, along with programmable settings for angle and auto reverse. Engineered for high volume manufacturing applications the brushless motor design ensures durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush type electric screwdrivers. The YF power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- High performance 4 pole brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Programmable speed, angle and auto reverse.
- Programmable soft start mode (30 to 2000 ms).
- Programmable multi-hit mode for soft joint applications.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires YFC-35D controller.
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Three-step multi-sequence mode: CW angle, CCW angle & holding time.
- Pistol grip tool for vertical fastening applications.
Requires a YFC-35D controller.