Item #: 145877
AC120VC ~ 220V, 50–60Hz
Designed for high torque manufacturing applications the YFC-35D controller operates with only YF-series electric screwdrivers. The controller offers a programmable three-step multi-sequence mode for fastening applications. The YF tools features an adjustable RPM setting and a selectable Soft Start mode. The tool also offers a selectable Multi Hit Mode for soft joint applications, along with programmable settings for angle and auto reverse. This assembly tool is a versatile torque and automation control system engineered for precision accuracy and repeatable torque control.
- Connects with only YF-Series electric screwdrivers
- Programmable speed, angle and auto reverse.
- Programmable soft start mode (30 to 2000 ms).
- Programmable multi-hit mode for soft joint applications.
- Three-step multi-sequence mode: CW angle, CCW angle & holding time.
- Unit can be connected to the Scout Screw Counter.
The YFC-35D controller operates with only the YF-Series electric screwdrivers