SDA18N-A/FV Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145964
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
3.5 - 15.6 lbf.in
39.2 - 176.5 cN.m
4 - 18 kgf.cm
Minimum Adjustable RPM Range:
Maximum Adjustable RPM Range:
The unit is a versatile torque and automation control system engineered for precision accuracy and repeatable torque control. The unit delivers cost savings and quality benefit through useful features such as digital adjustable torque setting, variable torque and speed control, multiple I/O options for integration with PLC and other line control techniques. A Windows based software package that can customize each fastening applications is included with the product. The tool features built-in error proofing data and screw counter. Multiple fastening strategies can be implemented for sensitive or of difficult assembly joints. The tool increases productivity as one tool can be programmed to do the job of multiple conventional tools, saving time, maintenance cost, space and training.
- Various models that range from 0.08 - 24.3 lbf.in
- Increase productivity with one tool instead of 2 - 8 tools. Perfect for cell based manufacturing environments, change torque via front panel, PLC or direct connection to I/O on controller.
- Visual digital torque & speed control. .
- Built in screw counter, error detection, fastening strategy setting and customized software package provide documented fastening and control.
- State of the art technology at a fraction of the price. Replace 2 - 4 tools with 1 HD-Series system.
- Electric Screwdrivers feature a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- ESD housing and bit tip control to 1 ohm, (cable not ESD).
- Low inertial force provides smooth reaction-less operation with little G force to assembled parts.
- Programmable digital torque setting with memory for 8 preset torque settings.
- 25P I/O interface to a PLC or 8 direct sensor ports.
Note! Requires a SDC controller.