EZ-100R Articulated Torque Arm
Item #: 260084
- 73.7 lbf.ft
- 100 N.m
- 10.2 kgf.m
1 - 2"
Balancer Weight Capacity:
4.4 - 7.7 lbs
Arm Reach At Inclination 0°:
26 1/3" - 34"
Arm Reach At Inclination 22.5°:
25 1/8" - 33"
Arm Reach At Inclination 45°:
22" - 29 1/2"
The EZ-Glider torque arms are designed to improve production and quality control during the assembly process. With the ability to bend like an elbow, the torque arm provides agility to position the tool in a variety of positions for different applications. Arm can be set at an inclination of 0º, 22.5º & 45º. The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Prevents cross threading and side load. Keeps tool perpendicular.
- Reduces RMI (Repetitive Motion Injury) and CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) while boosting production.
- With the ability to bend like an elbow, the torque arm provides agility to position the tool in a variety of positions for different applications. Arm can be set at an inclination of 0º, 22.5º & 45º.
- Provides smooth flexible range as the arm absorbs torque reactions from electric & air screwdrivers, angle nut runners, pulse tools, pistol grip tools, grinders and drills.
- Arm length is adjustable.
- Includes an in-line driver clamp.
- Versatile torque arm works with a variety of tools, using different tool clamp options: angle drivers, pistol grip drivers, & in-line drivers.
Note! An additional balancer (Item #260152) can be added to the EZ-40R & EZ-100R model to increase balancer capacity. The additional balancer increases the dual balancer capacity to 5.3 - 8.8 for the EZ-40R, and 6.6 - 13.2 for the EZ-100R.