K250-A ESD Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145665
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
2.6 - 21.7 lbf.in
29.4 - 245 cN.m
3 - 25 kgf.cm
The K-Series electric torque screwdriver is a rugged assembly tool that increases productivity and enhances product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. The electric screwdriver automatically stops when the preset torque has been reached. The electric screwdriver is NRTL certified from TUV America, Inc. The certification ensures manufacturing companies that they are purchasing and operating quality and safe tools for their operators.
- Torque range from 2.6 - 21.7 lbf.in
- Rugged production tool is designed to increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires STC 30 Plus Transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability
Requires STC 30 Plus Transformer (power supply).