NFT150-A ESD Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145858
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
2.6 - 13 lbf.in
29.4 - 147 cN.m
3 - 15 kgf.cm
Minimum Adjustable RPM Range:
Maximum Adjustable RPM Range:
Requires Program Lock Key:
The NF-Series angle and auto-reverse models are designed for installing heli-coil screw thread inserts, as well as light tapping and gauging applications. The assembly power tools feature brushless motor technology and are engineered for precision torque control. These installation tools feature the ability to set and adjust the speed, the rotation (number of turns), and program an auto-reverse function. Using the assembly tool in conjunction with a torque arm enhances the installation process. The electric screwdriver offers an adjustable speed setting. The NF power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.
- Time Angle Control & Auto Reverse model: Set the start and stop point by angle control within a range of 0.25 - 30 turns. Also, set the “Stop Holding Time” within a range of 0.1 to 6 seconds.
- Adjustable RPM setting on the tool.
- High-performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when the tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect drivers from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires STC40 transformer (power supply).
- ESD safe tool designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.
Requires STC40 transformer (power supply).