E-DRIV® HF-Series Brushless Electric Screwdrivers
The HF-Series is a higher torque range brushless screwdriver. The HF series offers an adjustable RPM setting on the tool and a selectable soft start mode.
Engineered for high-volume manufacturing applications, the brushless motor design ensures durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush-type electric screwdrivers.
The HF power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings, and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.
Pair our HF-Series electric screwdrivers with tool balancers and ergonomic torque arms. Give your workers a hand by holding onto their tools for them, decreasing the number of motions they need for each screw and allowing them to work more quickly and efficiently. Tool balancers also help workers avoid fatigue which can lead to low productivity, mistakes, and injuries.
HF-Series models offer a torque range from 17.4 to 87 lbf.in. Suitable for medium and higher torque applications. If you need a driver with a lower torque range, check out our BF-Series and NF-Series brushless drivers.
- HF-Series models range from 17.4 - 87 lbf.in. This driver is suitable for medium and higher torque applications.
- The external torque adjustment scale allows team leaders to change torque quickly and easily. For an extra layer of error-proofing, add a torque cover that prevents operators from making adjustments without approval, preventing mistakes.
- Designed for high-production environments, HF drivers experience minimal heat build-up, even when the tool is operated continuously. Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect drivers from damage or malfunction.
- ESD safe tool prevents electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.
- HF-Series drivers can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter for an additional layer of error-proofing.
- The screwdriver features a selectable soft start mode (from 0.2-0.6 seconds) that controls the initial speed ramp. Adjust the starting speed of an electric screwdriver for a slow rotation, which allows for smooth engagement between fasteners and parts. It helps prevent cross-threading.
- HF-Series models feature an adjustable RPM setting on the tool. The RPM setting is adjusted with designated RPM increments within the range of the tool model.
- High-performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
Mountz Quality Standard:
- Requires HTC35 transformer (power supply).
- Requires Program Lock Key in order to adjust RPM & Soft Start Settings for select HF-Series models. The Program Lock Key must be plugged into the HTC35 Transformer.
- Right Angle Adapters: Converts an in-line electric screwdriver into a right-angle power tool. It provides access to hard-to-reach fasteners in tight spaces.
Error-Proofing & Process Improvement:
- Torque Cover: Torque cover protects the HF-Series electric screwdriver from incidental adjustment or operator tampering with the tool.
- Screw Counter: Add an error-proofing device to the HF driver, eliminate costly screw fastening errors and reduce scrap rates. The fastener tracking device counts the number of screws delivered and detects and displays fastening errors in real-time such as cross-threading, stripped screws, cam-outs, unfinished rundowns, and parts with missing screws.
- Screw Presenter: Deliver up to two screws per second to a fixed point where a human or robotic operator picks them up, cutting production time in half.
- Mag-O-Nets: Magnetize a bit by sliding it onto the bit—commonly used with a screw presenter.
- Tool Balancers: Provides easy handling for operators that work with power tools for long, continuous hours. A balancer enables a tool to be positioned over the workstation and helps workers avoid fatigue which can lead to low productivity, mistakes, and injuries.
Ergonomic Torque Arms: Providing ergonomic solutions for your assembly line workers lessens fatigue, prevents injuries, and boosts productivity. Torque arm absorbs the torque reaction generated by a power tool.. Mountz offers various arm configurations for flexible and mobile workstation designs. The ergonomic torque arms improve employee safety.
- Tool Stand: Prevent damage to power tools from dropping. Convenient tool positioning - adjust both vertically and horizontally.
Service & Calibration:
Torque Analyzers & Sensors: If torque tools slip out of calibration, that could impact the quality of your products. Having an accurate way to test calibration onsite regularly is a great way to reduce risk. With Mountz torque analyzers and sensors, you can test tools before they go into service daily or weekly.
- Run-Down Adapters: It is used when testing power tools with a torque analyzer or sensor. The run-down adapter (RDA) is designed to provide consistent and reliable torque readings for power-driven torque control tools. An RDA reduces the impact and irregular peaks that cause poor repeatability. The device is mounted in-line between the tool drive and the transducer.
- Prepaid Calibration Vouchers: Book calibration in advance to ensure your tools are always in top condition and ready to use. Add this service to any tooling purchase.