TLS Preset Torque Screwdrivers
TLS is a preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable). Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being over-torqued. When the torque screwdriver reaches the pre-set torque value the internal mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is being applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Bi-directional operation and is calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).