XP35PS Air Screwdriver
Item #: 360005
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
You will also need
2.6 - 17.4 lbf.in
0.3 - 2 N.m
3.1 - 20.4 kgf.cm
Min Air Hose Bore:
Fastening Capacity Machine Screw Dia:
M2.2 - M4.5
Fastening Capacity Tapping Screw Dia:
M1.7 - M3.5
The XP35PS in-line push-to-start air screwdriver is for high production tightening applications. The air screwdriver provides durability, power and speed for assembly and manufacturing applications at an affordable price. Engineered for safe operation and increase comfort for operators, the pneumatic screwdriver provides lower noise decibels than comparative air tools and minimal vibration and low torque reaction on the operator. The air tool features a patented clutch design that delivers reliable accuracy with repeatable torque control. The clutch mechanism shuts off the air supply after achieving the preset torque setting, preventing over-torque conditions from occurring.
- The high-performance oil-free motor delivers environmentally friendly, durable, power and speed. One-third more power than competitive models.
- Safe operation with reduced noise, vibration and low torque reaction.
- High accuracy patented clutch with precision automatic shut-off.
- Soft texture ergonomic grip for operator comfort.
- One-touch torque adjustment eliminates the difficult setup of drivers.
- Torque cover prevents operator tampering.
- Four different colored tool bands allow color-coding of specific torque values (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow are included)
- Built with new aluminum alloy to provide durability and reduced maintenance - no cracking, fading, or chipping found in composite body tools.
- Ergonomically safer than harmful hammering and vibration of impact wrenches.
- Push-to-start tool. Place light downward pressure on the nose of the driver to start the tool. The tool will automatically shut-off after achieving the preset torque setting.
The recommended air pressure: 80~90psi with 5mm (3/16") air hose. 70psi with 6.35mm (1/4") air hose.