NFA-Series Robotic Electric Screwdrivers
Engineered for automation and robotic torque applications, the NFA-Series robotic electric screwdrivers feature a high performance brushless motor design that provide durability and reduce the common maintenance costs associated brush type electric screwdrivers. The durable automation tools deliver reliability and precision torque control at every turn. The assembly automation tools ensures accuracy with a precision automatic shut-off clutch once the preset torque is achieved in the fastening process. The NFA tools are ESD safe, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management in power tools ensures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality & reliability, reputation and profitability.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 2.6 - 39 lbf.in
- Robotic style electric screwdriver for automated and fixtured fastening applications.
- Drivers include a front mounting flange.
- High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires STC40-FA transformer (power supply).
- ESD safe tool prevents the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Ensures precision accuracy in fastening with a precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Forward and reverse direction by switch. Start and stop output signals.