BF-Series Soft Stop Models
The E-DRIV® BF-Series soft stop models is designed with an unique "soft-stop" shock absorbing clutch that is ideal for fastening shock delicate components such as disk drives, plastics, and electronics. The ergonomically designed soft stop clutch reduces impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process, which delivers less torque reaction to operator. The electric screwdriver offers an adjustable speed setting and a selectable Soft Start mode. Designed for precision torque control the brushless motor design ensures durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush type electric screwdrivers. The BF power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures.
- Various models that range from 0.9 - 9.1 lbf.in
- High performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires STC 40 Transformer (power supply).
- ESD safe tool prevents the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.