SS6500X-ESD Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144249
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
2.2 - 11 lbf.in
25 - 130 cN.m
2.5 - 13 kgf.cm
The SS-Series is electric torque screwdriver designed for precision and accuracy. The unique soft-stop shock absorbing clutch design is ideal for assembling shock sensitive components such as disk drives, plastics, and electronics. Ergonomically designed clutch and body case reduces impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process, which delivers less torque reaction to operator.
- Various models that range from 0.17 - 17.4 lbf.in.
- Precision "Soft-Stop" clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, electronics, etc.
- Ergonomically designed clutch and body case reduces impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process.
- Low voltage requirement offers superior life and safe operation.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a Transformer (power supply).
- External torque adjustment scale.
- One way clutch - direct drive in the counter-clockwise direction for easy removal of tightened fasteners.
- Available in Clean Room, Vacuum,ESD, Push-to-Start and Lever models.
Note! CR are Clean Room models. All Vacuum and Clean Room models are lever start. Requires a Transformer (power supply).