SSQ6500XCR Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144369
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
2.2 - 11 lbf.in
25 - 130 cN.m
2.5 - 13 kgf.cm
The clean room electric torque screwdriver is designed for precision and accuracy. The unique soft-stop shock-absorbing clutch design is ideal for assembling shock-sensitive components such as disk drives, plastics, and electronics. Ergonomically designed clutch and body case reduce impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process, which delivers less torque reaction to an operator.
- Precision "Soft-Stop" clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, electronics, etc.
- Clean room electric screwdriver for those stringent clean room manufacturing requirements.
- Ergonomically designed clutch and body case reduce impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process.
- The production tool is designed to increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a Transformer (power supply) like the STC30 Plus for SS-Series, CLT-60 or CLT-70STC3.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. External torque adjustment scale
- One-way clutch - direct drive in the counter-clockwise direction for easy removal of tightened fasteners.