SSQ6500XCR Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144369
2.2 - 11 lbf.in
25 - 130 cN.m
2.5 - 13 kgf.cm
The SSQ6500XCR clean room electric torque screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
- Precision "Soft-Stop" clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, electronics, etc.
- Clean room electric screwdriver for those stringent clean room manufacturing requirements.
- Ergonomically designed clutch and body case reduce impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process.
- The production tool is designed to increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a Transformer (power supply) like the STC30 Plus for SS-Series, CLT-60 or CLT-70STC3.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. External torque adjustment scale
- One-way clutch - direct drive in the counter-clockwise direction for easy removal of tightened fasteners.
Requires a Transformer (power supply) like the STC30 Plus for SS-Series, CLT-60 or CLT-70STC3.