LF060-A ESD Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145897
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
0.8 - 5.2 lbf.in
9.8 - 58.8 cN.m
1 - 6 kgf.cm
The LF-Series is an economical brushless electric torque screwdriver. The durable power tool features a Swiss Maxon brushless motor, which reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. The electric screwdriver is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management in power tools ensures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- High-performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. comfort.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when the tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect drivers from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires an STC 40 or FT-30D transformer (power supply).
- The ESD safe screwdriver prevents the occurrence of electro-static discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.